Thursday, April 6, 2017

Starting 100 Cards

For a second year I am participating in The100DayProject with Elle Luna. It started this past Tuesday, so I am a full three days in! My goal this year is to use my flower stamps and push my creativity within that limited focus. I may complete a card each day in the process, or I might just complete part of the process. 

Last year I discovered as the days passed the creativity almost multiplied, or at least the creative vibe flowed and the ideas seemed close at hand. I expect I will enjoy the challenge just as much this year. Participants are asked to create a unique hashtag for the project which makes it easy to follow the progress. Mine is #pz100stampedflowers.
Daisies colored with Prismacolor pencils and mounted with foam tape.
Daisies are stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with copper powder on cream color cardstock and again on copper metallic paper.
I love making a single layer card with a rainbow inkpad. Ink by Kaliedacolor.


So, why did I include PZ with my hashtag? My childhood nickname happened like this: Patsy = Patz = Pz. 

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment