Monday, June 6, 2016

Chocolate Prayer Card

Chocolate, prayers, and love. What more can you send a friend whose heart is heavy? Though I did not leave any chocolate in the mailbox when I delivered this, the thought counts completely here – warm fuzzies for a weary friend. 

The sentiment is a mash up of words from a Hampton Arts stamp and a Hero Arts set.  
I wish I could give proper credit to the designer of this cute card, but I took a screen shot of it from someone else's repost on social media, and that was a year and a half ago. I do love how an idea can ramble around in my brain for a long time before the perfect opportunity comes along to act on it. Though sometimes that chance comes only after I own the right stamps. :-)

This is the original card. The sentiment says, "Everything goes better with chocolate!". This is the only chocolate that can sit in a mailbox on a summer day and not melt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment