Friday, April 28, 2017

Card of the Week

Funny thing about setting a goal for yourself – you have to figure out how to keep it going. My goal for 2017 is to post here weekly and write a weekly letter. The letter part is easy, because I don't have to share it. The cards and posts are harder, because I try to tell a little story without rambling. I'm not sure I have much of a story this week. 

Today is the twenty-fifth day of #The100DayProject, and this is not the card I posted (go to @lettersarebetter on Instagram to see that one), but of all the cards I made this week. This is my favorite. It's a simple design and I really like how the colors blended on the daisy, plus I am always fond of a textured background. Ahh! Hello Weekend!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment