Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sit on a Pumpkin Card


Goldilocks pumpkins. That's what I call these. They are not too big and not too small. They are just right for coloring. I am participating in my second 30 Day Coloring Challenge with The Daily Marker, and it is a daily challenge for me to decide what to do each day. Coloring (well) is still kinda new to me, and I'm learning a lot from the other crafters and artists sharing their work on Instagram at #thedailymarker30day3. I will practice with a variety of techniques using these pumpkins, and I will share some of them here, too. These are done with colored pencils, and I'm tickled with how they turned out.  


Know what I like even better than the pumpkins? The quote! Look what else I discovered on Instagram – #thoreaubackthursday. That's today. Check it out. 


Stamp Credit: Pumpkins by Stampin' Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment