Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hope for Mail Cards

Crafting, writing, and mailing Christmas cards is my standard operating procedure for the month of December, but these cards will be sent to children I do not know, because my daughter asked me if I wanted to participate with her church group in writing letters to Hope For Mail. My daughter is asking me to make cards and support one of her friends!?! Gotta say yes to that! Hope For Mail, founded by 15 year old Kate Rojales, is a non-profit organization whose mission statement is "Sending words of encouragement to families battling life threatening childhood illness in the name of Jesus." Please read in her own words (by clicking herewhat sparked her desire to share the love of Jesus all year



If you have an extra card and a couple of minutes you can share your love this season, too.
(The handmade part is optional.)


Card Details: Tree die by Sizzix; Paper by Recollections; embossing plates by Stampin' Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment