Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Way to Go, Go, Go, Card

Whew! I'm glad it's March. Along with coloring daily in February, I was working toward the Jazzercise 30 Classes in 35 Days Challenge. It ended on March 6 and I made the goal with a day to spare. Yay! I earned the cute tank top!

I was back in class today and had the chance to work out with the newest instructor at Roswell Jazzercise. While we were pliéing and lunging at the top of the aerobic curve, I was creating a card in my head (it takes my mind off the heavy breathing), because new instructors deserve a big fat "You Go, Girl!" for making it through training. 
I used a brayer and the Berry Blaze Kaleidacolor rainbow ink pad for the background color,
then used white embossing powder over white pigment ink for the sentiments. 
Whether it is a long walk solo or dancing with a group of women, nothing makes more room for creative ideas in my head, than my body leaving the craft room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment