Thursday, February 9, 2017

Family Birthday Cards

Today is my husband's birthday and I am sharing the cards I made for the girls and me to give him. Birthday cards to the family are not always my best cards artistically, but they are by far the most fun to create, because each design has that person in mind. 

Look over the cards and see what you can discover about my husband's favorite things? Daughter number one gets a kick out of Dad when his eyes tear up after he takes a big bite of wasabi, and daughter number two chose the motif for the next card, because she is baffled by his fondness for all things "pumpkin spice" (as in pumpkin spice peanut butter???). And, the last card, to be honest is described like this: "Oh, look! Stamped images are left over from my father-in-law's birthday card, and I need to start dinner, and these colors go together....done!" 

"Dad" by Avery Elle stamps; sushi set by Lawn Fawn.
Coffee mug by Impression Obsession; Happy Birthday by Stampin' Up;
Dad by Avery Elle; border die by Pretty Pink Posh.
Birthday sentiment by Rubbernecker Stamps;
fishing real by Deep Red Stamps; large fish by Fred B. Mullett

Family birthday cards and my hobby go together like sushi and wasabi, or pumpkin and spice, or rubber and ink. I just love my hobby and my hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment