Friday, February 24, 2017

Single Layer Cards

Single layer cards are a fun challenge and (for me) so is coloring. After the first card, both of these techniques became my goal this week. I even pulled out stamps I haven't used in a while. I could almost hear those brain synapses firing away while I worked. Actually, I had some smooth jazz playing in the background, and I enjoyed being lost in the process. 
Dragonfly by Great Impressions; colored with Prismacolor pencils
and covered with clear Wink-of-Stella; sentiment by Hampton Arts.
Adobe by Stamp A Mania; colored with Prismacolor pencils;
background and sentiment by Impression Obsession.
This would have been a true single layer card if I hadn't blurred
the sentiment the first time I stamped it. #tricksofthetrade :-)
Strawberry by Art Impressions; sentiment by Impression Obsession;
washi tape grass on the bottom of the card. 

What else is smooth like jazz? Flat ironed hair; a crisp dollar bill; warm creme brûlée; and single layer cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment