Thursday, March 2, 2017

Izzy's Mom's Card

Here is good question for all Moms: What is better than one of your children asking you to make something special for them? One of THEIR FRIENDS asking you to make something!! I am on the crafter's equivalent of cloud nine! YEP! My daughter's friend asked me to make a card for her to give her mother on her 50th birthday. I am so very flattered and happy to do it for her. She looked over my IG account, told me the color and style ideas she liked, and this is the end result. 

I actually do not own a stamp that says Mom, so I printed the sentiment from the computer. I used a gold leafing pen to outline the nesting die cuts. The stamps are by Stampin' Up. I used Versamark ink and clear embossing powder to heat emboss the flowers on the turquoise paper. 

Three important question are raised here, but only one can I answer with certainty: 1) How much longer before I own a "mom" stamp? 2) What is really the equivalent of cloud nine for a stamper? 3) Will Izzy's Mom like her birthday card? Of course, she will. It was her daughter's idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment