Thursday, March 9, 2017

Stamped Cards

Coming up with a title each week with the word "Card" or "Cards" if fun for me. It narrows my creative focus, plus I think I am terribly clever. One could question that this week, so please read on. The real commonality between these cards is the 30 Day Coloring Challenge with Kathy Racoosin at The Daily Marker. I have participated in her challenges before and every time I am exactly that - challenged! That's why I used small stamps this week! 

The flower is by Unity Stamp Co and I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
The flower embossing folder is by Darice. 
Happy Mail and envelope are by Honey Bee Stamps.
The cancelled postage is thanks to my in-laws. I am lucky to benefit
from their hobbies of stamp collecting and collage making.


I am so glad a little bit of coloring goes a long way – kinda like postage stamps on Happy Mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment