Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Crisp Crane Card

Can you say that title three times fast? I found this card and its twin last week when I was going through a box of envelopes. My gut reaction was "Ooh, I like this one." That may sound silly, but I probably made this card five years ago, at least.  It was a wonderful little surprise and it made me smile all day.

Of course, if I had taken a photo of the card when I made it, I would know the year and month, but those dates aren't nearly as important as why I made the cards. That is what I do remember, and the verse explains what I wanted a handful of ladies to know. "Let us not give up meeting together... but let us encourage one another –" Hebrews 10:35





Last week I didn't just happen upon a couple of old cards, I encountered a sweet memory. 


Card Details: 5" square folded white cardstock; stamp cranes (Judikins) on peach marble cover paper in rust pigment ink and heat emboss with clear detail powder; print verse from the computer in matching ink color; layer on rust paper and adhere with mounting tape. 


No comments:

Post a Comment