Monday, January 11, 2016

A Card to Create a Smile

Hopefully these cards will create a smile on your face, but my title is also to identify the stamp company Create a Smile whose images I used on these cards. They are having an open call for a guest designer in February. I only discovered Create a Smile stamps recently, thanks to Instagram. What makes this possible opportunity even cooler for me (card maker/former high school German teacher) is the company is in Germany. I may have to buy some stamps with German phrases, just because! Wünsch mir viel Glück!


Digi image by Create a Smile; paper by Echo Park Paper



Digi image by Create a Smile; egg by Stampin' Up; hello by Simon Says Stamps; embossing folder by Darice

Digi image by Create a Smile; sentiment by Simon Says Stamps; wave by Coronado Island Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment