Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Getting a Card Ready

Anticipation can be as much fun as the event itself, or at the very least, it prolongs the fun. There are two things I'm really looking forward to next week. Kathy Racoosin at The Daily Marker is hosting her fourth 30 Day Coloring Challenge beginning on February 1. I have participated in this challenge twice, and I learn so much from her blog posts as well as from all the artists who share their work on Instagram with #thedailymarker30day. Find out more information about it here


On the weekend of February 6-7 I will be at the Heirloom Productions stamp and craft show working with Local King Rubber StampsI discovered their unique and versatile stamps last year. When I saw their Facebook call for helpers at the show near me, I sent them an email right away. Now I have an excellent reason to spend two days at the stamp show learning new techniques and gathering new ideas.

Cherry Blossoms by Local King Rubber Stamps; hello die by Simon Says Stamps;
colored with Prismacolor pencils and Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment