Monday, January 11, 2016

A Monster Card

I have had a lot of fun making cards this week for Create a Smile stamp company. They are having an open call for a guest designer in February, so I used one of their 'freebie" images to make this super fun birthday card. I only recently discovered Create a Smile on Instagram, and I am thankful they offered the free digi images for entering their guest designer contest. And, yes, I do see some new stamps in my future!

I printed the images three times - twice on printed paper and the third on white card stock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I covered the hand colored monster, as well as parts of the printed paper monsters, with dimensional glaze for a shiny finish. The background paper is by Echo Park Paper. 




No comments:

Post a Comment