Tuesday, January 5, 2016

An Epiphany Card


Having the Twelve Days of Christmas means we card makers can create more cards after Christmas and still send them on time to our friends, because the twelfth day is celebrated on January 6. I like writing holiday cards after Christmas when there is a little more down time, and this year I had a special reason to make cards for Epiphany or Three Kings Day. 

A sweet friend of mine brought me the three kings stamp from the Blade Rubber Stamps store in London, England. I couldn't believe that she took the time during her trip to shop in a stamp store when she doesn't even do rubberstamping herself. She is incredibly thoughtful, and I am thoroughly grateful. 

Friendship is a treasured gift, indeed. 


Card Details: Three kings image by The English Stamp Company; sentiment by Stampin' Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment